Laos Trademark Service Charges
Summary / Requirements
Requirement for Filing Trademark Applications in Laos
1. A Power of Attorney that must be signed by the applicant and certified by Notary Public in the applicant’s country.
2. Information Sheet.
3. Twenty specimens of the mark.
4. A certified copy of priority document, if the priority date is claimed.
- A scanned copy of notarized Power of Attorney is acceptable for filing, and the original document will be submitted within 1 month counted from the filing date;
- An electronic copy of trademark sample is acceptable for filing;
- A certified copy of the priority document may be submitted within 1 month counted from the filing date;
- Multi-class application is not accepted in Laos.